In this course you will learn about the appreciative inquiry process. To begin, you’ll explore its fundamental principles and the 4-D model. You’ll also get a hands-on look at the appreciative inquiry interview guide and start considering how this powerful tool could make a difference in your organisation.
Available!Return to Store
Have you heard the saying, If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten? Appreciative Inquiry offers us a new, exciting way to solve problems and improve the places where we live, work, and play.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise and work with the fundamentals of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Describe the 4-D’s of Appreciative Inquiry: discovery, dreaming, design, and destiny.
- Work through a simple Appreciative Inquiry process.
- Create thoughtful, meaningful questions for your own Appreciative Inquiry initiative.
- Help organisations review what’s important, what they can become, and how they can get there.
There are no reviews yet.